Girls am I too boring for women my age? how can I change to meet a girlfriend?

Women my age (23) don't seem interested in me, a lot of it seems to be my fault since I don't like to party a lot. I like to go out with friends and hang out but I won't just randomly get drunk at clubs every weekend.

Also I work out / go running / have basketball practice all in all everyday, this takes up a lot of my time.

Additionally I have to study, work and practice playing the piano.

I really like music, cooking, doing handy work at home, movies.

I want to meet a nice girl but I'm just not meeting women who seem interested plus I'm also afraid if she would date me she would be bored pretty quickly.

Do you maybe have tips on how to pick up certain habits / h obbies that girls like in men?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't change for the girl. You just find one who is not an alcoholic getting drunk on the weekends because doing that stuff is nothing but trouble. Those are the girls who get hit with DWI's, kill someone driving, and repeatedly suck off random guys. You don't want to date those girls. They're nothing but trouble.

This is one of the biggest issues with dating. These girls are dating guys trying to "change them" when they need to find guys who are already what they're looking for.

There are plenty of girls out there who fit your criteria. I will say in the US, good luck finding people who exercise but the gym would be a good bet since you said you workout. These girls tend to be more health conscious and capable of more physical activities. Drunk girls just sit around bored hungover the day after their party fest and you will be the one bored of them. You're the busy one doing stuff, it's just that the girls who party all the time can't keep up because they're too busy pretending to have so much going on when all they're doing is fucking up their livers and flailing their arms around like idiots.

What Girls Said 4

• The title of your question caught my attention. You don't HAVE to change to meet a girl. Eventually people get out of the partying stage (some sooner than others), and then it becomes about actually spending quality time together. You sound really active and like you have a good plethora of hobbies, so there's no reason girls wouldn't like you! You just have to may look for women slightly older or hold out for the more mature ones.

• No, you're not boring. People who just want to party all the time are boring, in my opinion. You have hobbies and things you like doing that are productive and healthy. That's attractive. The problem is just that you're so busy and probably don't have that much time to spend on meeting women.

• you're not boring at all! i wouldn't want a guy who goes and gets drunk all the time. I would just wait it out and i promise you will find someone who likes all these things. I would much rather have someone who studies and practices then someone who parties every night.

• I wouldn't say your boring at all! You have lots of hobbies and passions and girls who party all the time might not respect that. I'm sure you'll meet a nice girl you jus might need to wait for a bit.

What Guys Said 3

• You need to find an introvert who shares some of your traits and interests, aka has something in common with you. Not everyone likes to party hard each and every week - in fact, based on my personal assessment (which could however be proven untrue, although it hasn't been so far), the people who prefer to party often and get drunk and hammered are much less stable people than those who don't have a need for this.

Long story short, you need to meet similar female humans. Introverts. There might be many, you just need to find them. It's hard, because they are not as likely to be met outside, you need to be lucky. But hell yeah, it's worth it.

• Oh, and there's no need to seem more of an extrovert, really. If it's not who you are, you won't be able to maintain the image, you'll hate it, and you'll dislike the people who love you for it. Be who you are, and you'll find someone who appreciates you for it.

• The real question: How many hours a week would you say you actually dedicate to finding a mate?

I bet it's not a high number. No effort, no reward.

• You will know only when you date her.
    We both are quite similar. So i understand.
    Don't need to Change yourself for a woman.