GIRLS: What would YOU be thinking if YOU were in this situation?

Things are going great with a guy... he asks you out for coffee (but forgot to pay for her drink out of nervousness :/ oops) and that goes well, even introduced himself to your mother. When he texts you next you start sending him "kiss faces", the convo goes great and ends normally. However, he doesn't text you over the weekend ( Friday , Saturday, Sunday) until you text him Monday morning to wish him good luck on the presentation.

a) What would you be thinking about the fact that he didn't text for three days?
b) What would you think about his level of interest?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would wonder. All girls do! it is kinda our thing. Haha.
    I'd hold judgement and be cautious until I sense a level of consistency from him.

What Girls Said 6

• a) prob jugglng different girls
    b) not a high interest level

• I'd just think he had a busy weekend. I wouldn't question his interest unless he wasn't responding to my texts, initiated convos, etc.

• The fact that he didn't text me for 3 days would make me think he isn't interested and probably talking to someone else. However if we were having such great convos before I might think maybe he's not able to talk or something may have happened. But naturally I would suspect he wasn't interested

• I would think that he's following the bro-code or whatever it is in not texting a girl for three days. It wouldn't bother me. But I would be concerned if he didn't try to contact me a week after. I would think he's not interested.

• She's thinking that she'll scare you off..but is trying to show that she cares for you and is not clingy

• I'd think he was playing hard to get. I'd think he was being a bit immature, and listening to bros instead of following his heart!

What Guys Said 0