Guys who texts girls at 2 am? Whats his deal? :-)?

I met this guy last year and we were just driends. Talking on occasion (by text). Revently, he asked me out and I said no. Id rather be platonic friends. He sais it's fine. Now after like a month or so after he started texting me.at 2am to see how I am. What is his deal? And don't say "booty call" cause he isn't like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, he has not moved on. He's texting you late night, because he "knows" that you will reply to him at that time. But why do you care? You rejected him right?

• You make a very valid point. Thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• Too much less information dear..

• Any timezone differences we need to know about, first?

• i texted this girl the other day and i didn't get a reply back until 2 am. granted we had been texting back and forth before then, it's just that she took a while to get that one. i dont think it was a booty text. i won't let it happen

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he was drunk? that is weird. I wouldn't assume that he is "fine" with being in the friendzone. I know thats what you want but I dont think he would have asked you out in the first place. But as to why the late night texts, done really know. Only thing I can think of is maybe drunk, or maybe he is shy wanted to text you at only a time when he knew you couldnt immediately reply back to him?

• Yeah I thougt that..but je did it the same the ladt week..I don't know