Should I try to take it back to the next level again? I don't know what to do or what she is thinking?

A few months ago, I started talking to this girl and eventually we admitted we had feelings for each other. To make a long story short, I asked her out, she said yes and everything was good. The next day, we had a talk and she got cold feet. She said she just got out of a long term relationship, she thought I liked her more than she liked me and that she valued our friendship more. I was pretty pissed off, since I thought she was the one coming on pretty strong and I told her maybe we should hold off on dating, since I didn't know what to think anymore. We went back to being friends and things were normal for a few days, but then it started to get weird. I could tell we were walking on eggshells around each other. We wouldn't text for days at time. She started spending more time with my friends than with me and slowly started to distance herself from me. It's none of my business, but I'm pretty sure she started talking to other guys. It was pretty obvious she was uncomfortable talking about these guys to my friends when I was around. Anyways, this went on for about a month and now all of the sudden she's starting to talk to me more again. Her texts are more like they were before we admitted we liked each other and so are her actions. Obviously it's still nothing like it was before when we were talking, but something has changed again. I know she is still talking to another guy. She hasn't told me this but I've put some pieces together and the other day she referred to him as "someone" in a conversation with me. I know for a fact this "someone" is actually that guy. I really don't know what she's getting at with me. I like her and we get along great but I feel like she's definitely playing the game. I really don't know what to do. My brain says cut her off and I almost wish she hadn't brought herself back into the picture. But she is back in the picture and my heart can't help but think what if. I really have no idea what to do.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're better off without this one. It sounds all so complicated and confusing. Do you really want something like that in your life?

What Guys Said 1

• Shush your heart!
    Your head's on the right place mate.
    She had her chance with you, she let go of it to do whatever it is she wanted to do.
    I'm not saying that's wrong, but it's a decision she made, she had you and let you go, and she has to cope with that, would you feel confortable letting her have you again after that?
    Also, would you even trust her?