Girls, Is it wrong to try to get a girl to date you even if she could do way better?

In my class there is this gorgeous perfect girl. She's just the whole package and she actually seems to like me.

On the other hand there's me, more imperfections and shortcomings than I can count.

Would it be wrong to be selfish and ask her out even though if I don't she will probably date a way better guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not wrong. It's only wrong with a guy who has nothing to offer excludes others others based on standards he doesn't meet himself. To choose somebody is not wrong. It's excluding others that is wrong.

What Girls Said 4

• the fact that you acknowledge that is very sweet...aleast you know it unlike some assholea who act like they are all that,,

and for that reason i say GO FOR IT...just treat her right..and make sure she gets treated the way you know she should

• No. No matter how beautiful or perfect she may seem, everyone has imperfections and shortcomings- which will inevitably become apparent in a relationship.

• You can message me:p

• If you like her and she likes you then go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, that's pretty nice. I sometimes think that too after I fall for a girl. Go with your heart, brother :)

• Why is it wrong for you to have a beautiful woman?