I slept with him and now I don't want to see him anymore?

I just met this guy a week ago, and slept with him last night. I feel terrible! First of all, this guy is nice, really chill guy.. I can tell he's really into me. But I'm not attracted to him. I can't ever see myself with him. I just gave him a chance, because he's just really nice. So..we drank and smoked last night and I just went for it. We had sex. Maybe it's because I haven't hooked up in awhile (I hate hook-ups anyway).

But now he's texting me a lot more often and, not trying to sound like an uncaring person, I don't want to see him anymore. I feel like I used him :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you used him. Is was just a hook up and you are allowed to not want another one with this guy. Just tell him that even though that night was great, you really just want to stay friends without benefits (if that's what you want to do). Or tell him you need to stop seeing him if that's what need to do.
    Just do what works for you. Its better than stringing him along.

• Don't agree. Her opinion of him was that he is a nice guy, a really chill guy. And she could tell he was really into her, so it was not just a hookup for him.

• While that's true, she is not obligated to continue sleeping with him. As an adult (I'm assuming they are both of age) he should be able to deal. They met a week ago for crying out loud! I doubt he is in love. And if he is, that would be a bigger cause for concern.

What Guys Said 3

• You met a guy you do not find attractive. You haven't hooked up for a while so you were horny. So you used him for sex. That is why you feel like you used him.

• Fart when he's around, dig your nose, eat with your mouth wide open, talk super loud, tell him he's shall and you good mah. Let Me know how it goes.

• What makes him ugly?

What Girls Said 2

• You did kind of use him. You didn't mean to intentionally so don't beat yourself up, but be honest with him. Let him know how you're feeling now.

• Well you should just tell him how you feel, and say sorry, for leading him on