All attractive men are already taken? True or false guys?

I dont flirt with hot guys. I'm afraid they may be taken, or that they are players. Also hot guys I figure are hit on all the time by pretty and plain girls all the time so why try. Wrong mindset? Or right? All good hot guys are taken and those that aren't, are players. I would like to attract a hot guy but this mindset is holding me back because I believe its true! I dont want to hit on a taken guy!

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the way I see it.

If you are flirting with someone, and you don't know he is in a relationship.
    You are flirting with Mr. Unknown. NOT Mr. Relationship.
    If Mr. Unknown responds, and is actually Mr. Relationship. He now becomes Mr. Off-Limits.
    And you become Miss Kick'im In-daBalls. And you walk away.
    :-)

What Guys Said 13

• Studies show women are more attracted to men already in relationships.

The best mind set to have is to at least try and approach if find them attractive. Find out if taken and their personality. What is there to lose from a conversation. If taken he will be flattered and you got to practice moves.

• Perhaps your standards of attractive men are a little too high. Most men that are very attractive will be players/manipulators due to opportunity being all around them and the ones that aren't are usually already taken from all the previous opportunities.

Normal guys should be attractive to you as well, you'll have a lot more success with them.

• True. The ones that are not taken have a line of women waiting.

Attractive women are common, but Attractive men are rare.

• Right. While i dont think any guy is hot..you should stay away and come over to us nerdy loveable types

• I would say no iv got several friends who are considered very attractive by women yet are not dating. One is a American Indian fellow who is going to be a doctor the other is a farmer type guy.

• I'm single so I guess that makes me either unattractive or a player. And I'm not a player, so that must mean...

uh-oh!!!

• I can't give a blanket statement yes on this!

• I don't know what constitutes a hot guy or what doesn't but they are not all taken or players.

• Im not taken yet! Its your chance now to hit on meh hunny ;)

• Maybe you're looking pass them. Can't find superman if you avoid every clark kent.

• We have a conundrum here... Well It all comes down to you and what you really believe is true, I guess. If so then I guess your stuck with the players.

• No, that's pretty accurate.

• Yes it is true. But if all you want is attractive then just go for it, I think you should accept you role as 1 of 5 in the harem.

What's more important to you? Loyalty or _______ you can't have both and the rare ones that are loyal and hot are taken by a girl that is not you.

• Would you date a girl you were u attracted to? I dont want to sell a guy short and date him when I have no desires for him whatsoever. Its not really fair to him or me

What Girls Said 0