Girls , can you fall for/like a guy?

If the guy happens to be very hairy all over his body, can you fall for him and like him, just like any other normal guy?
If yes, would you be able to tolerate his hairiness, looking at his body, touching him, cuddling with him etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that I would be able to fall for someone like that.But he has to be nice looking (besides the hairy thing).And he would be a big exception.I don't want them shaved EVERYWHERE like pretty butterflies...But hairy in a reasonal amount.Although if I fall for him, I do because there's more to him than what I see...Hope I helped :)

What Girls Said 4

• No. I could not fall for a guy who has excessive hair.

• Completely. If I love him I don't care. Besides, you have the right to wear your hair how you want!

• Tons of body hair is a turn-off for me:(

• Honestly, I don't care as long as he wins over my heart. I LOVE guys that are sweet and caring and fun and outgoing. My current crush is like this, and he's pretty hairy (I don't stalk him or anything, lol, but I've known him for a while and it's kinda obvs) and I LOVE him, despite the fact he is hairy. That doesn't bother me at all, and yes, I'd do all those listed things with him.

What Guys Said 1

• Look you must understand the difference between old times women and modern women.
    Old times women actually liked hairy men ( not excessive) very hot. Especially chest hair because it was very manly for them.. Girls even liked mouthstache. Hair resembled the manly feature of a man unlike hairless men which felt like women's hand when touched. Lol!
    But modern girls changed.
    Their nowadays choice.( not all girls)
    1- clean shave
    2- no mouthstache nor beard. ( stubble look is okay or sometimes sexy for them).
    3- Clean shaven body. ( thanks to modern technology we can trim that)
    4- Some girls are even falling for feminine type of guys or pretty looking skinny guys.
    5- Big banana also plays role in modern times.