If a woman isn't thin, how much fatter should her male partner be?

If a woman isn't thin, how much more overweight should her male partner be? For example, if she's 15 lbs overweight, is he satisfied if he's also 15 lbs overweight, or will only a guy who is 30 lbs overweight be satisfied?

Clearly, both partners should try to stay fit. But it seems that males get more leeway in this area. But how much?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I told you this doesn't work that way what would you do? Would you throw shoes at me?

• Haha! Nah. But it appears to work that way. Most chubby women have even chubbier husbands/boyfriends. How would you say it works?

• So a woman should try to date the fattest guy she thinks she can sexually accommodate?

• Well, no. People should try and date who they want but the trend, rather than a conscious decision, tends to run towards this. So date who you find attractive and so long as you're okay with the bodily match you're fine but your observation of larger couples plays mostly in part to the basic patterns below.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't matter his size , some men are chub chasers

• I guess however much it takes for them to find value in each other and to love each other. That would be the perfect number.

• I've never heard of a rule like this.

• it depends on her preference