People say I'm OK looking but women always turn me down, any solutions?

I'm a straight guy so I've been trying to go out with a girl for quite some time now but it never works out. People say I look OK but girls don't see me as a suitable mate, I even learned that some girls talked about me behind my back how ridiculous it was I asked one of them out and how I could've thought she'd say yes.

Is there any way out of this, I don't have the best personality and my ego has taken quite a few hits by striking out all the time

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes OK is not enough... Lol.
    But there is a lot you can do about it. Work out. Shave your head (or let your hair grow if you are a rocker, and part your hair from the left to the right). Be more confident. You have to look and act masculine, this is the key. Also try to do something to stand out from the crowd (But not something too ridiculous of course). Don't smile too much. Be successful in business. Don't compliment a girl's appearance to early. NEVER say something like "This dress looks good on you, wanna go out?" You have to have a conversation with her and show how interesting you are. Compliment her intelligence and skills.
    If you are short, that's usually a big problem. Try asking out only girls shorter than you. And work out, to look bigger.
    What more can you do... Oh, be busy. Have a goal in life and do everything to reach it. Be determinate. Work in a good job.
    I think that's all. That's what I remember. If you want more information, just research on what makes men attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably your approach. Be confident and make them aware that you know what you want, like if you asked her for yur number and she said why? And you said I don't know or stwrted stuttering thats not going to make her think your confident or no what you want. You have to go up to her and be straight forward and say hey I saw you other there and I thought you were really cute and I would like to get know you a bit better, can I habe your number? When you ask her for her number make sure you have your phone in her face at this moment so she hinks she has to. And make sure you dont lool like you knlw what you want stand your ground. And if she says why or I dont know you dont take that as an answer, say well yu can get to know me or because I like you. Dont show weakness! Guys dont understand how important that approach is. Im can chanhe the whole fate of rather or not she would give you a try

• Maybe it is your personality as you said

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know what you look like , but learn game, hope for the best.