Random ass text...trying to figure out the point of it.?

So I met this girl through a dear friend of mine and we hit it off (or so I thought we did). We both love and know all things football and we went out a couple weeks after we met. Convo was flowing smoothly, she was playing with her hair and earrings as we were talking and we were holding hands throughout the course of the date. Every other time I tried to go out with her she flaked and after flaking out on two dates I decided to stop talking to her. She texted me out of the blue 3-4 weeks later asking about a move my favorite team made. Did she text me just to ask me about my team or does she want to start talking again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she knows what she did so she had to figure out how to start a conversation with you again and what better way than to ask you about football? Yes she wants to talk again.

What Girls Said 3

• She wants to start talking... if she only wanted to talk about the team, couldn't she have asked anyone else? Probably.

• Should I reach out to her then or just let her be and move on for good?

• If you want to try again, reach out. Just don't put your expectations too high; she did flake twice before.

• She wants to start talking and she was using something she knows is your common ground as the excuse.

• I responded back the next day and my response was very close ended. I feel like I made it clear to her based on my response that I wasn't interested in talking to her. Based on what you just said should I shoot her a text to rekindle things or should

• I responded back the next day and my response was very close ended. I feel like I made it clear to her based on my response that I wasn't interested in talking to her. Based on what you just said should I shoot her a text to rekindle things or should I just let her be and move on for good?

• That depends what you want. You just said you made it clear you weren't interested in talking to her so I'd take that to mean you want to move on. But if you're saying it came across that way, and you actually do want to talk to her, then sure. Give it one more shot. If it doesn't work out, at least you tried and you can let it go without regrets.

• To me she just wants to b friends

What Guys Said 1

• She's cleared her obligations for you now wants to play, so what are you waiting for?