Difference between guys being interested or just like hanging out with you?

I met this guy at a party the other night and we hung out and got food after the party and went back to his place for a while and talked and then he came over to my dorm for awhile. We hung out for like 5 hours. Like neither of us wanted to end the night so we kept coming up with things to do next. At the end he asked for my number and gave me a hug. He sent me a funny snapchat the next day and we texted for like 2 hours. ANyways, we tentatively made plans to hang out again Friday . That night he was subtly complimenting me, like telling me I could be in one of the best soroities on campus if i wanted to and that he liked my belly button ring. We were joking aound and teaasing each other all night. He came over to me at the party and paid more attention to me than any other girls there. Do you think he likes me ad is interested in getting to know me, or would he just want to be friends wih me? I want to flirt with him and see where it goes?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think he likes you and wants a long term relationship. any time a guy takes the time out to really get to know you he wants a relationship. no offense to you but im pretty sure if he wanted to he could have had sex already. Either he wants a relationship with you or he is a virgin lol

• haaha thank you. Yea i mean we were both alone at his apartment so he could have made a move if thats all he wanted. Instead he was respectful and gave me a hug and asked for my number so we could hang out again soon

What Guys Said 4

• Definitely interested in you. Guys don't make that much of an effort with someone they just wanna be friends with.

• thanks! how should i show him im interested back and want to get to know him as more than friends?

• keep him interested, be flirty, be someone that's fun to be around, etc.

• there's probably not. even he just wants to be friends he still would probably kind of like to have sex with u at least a couple times. he just might not be gunning for it too hard

• okay thanks! how should i let him know i am attracted to him?

• okay! like let him know i open to being more physical?

• yeah like that

• us guys tend to built feelings over time. He probably wants to friends FOR NOW!!! ummm umm FOR NOW!!!

• right like i want to get to know him not just rush into things, so like you dont htink he has intentions of only being friends for good but instead to get to know me and see where it goes?

• okaay thanks :) so you think he was attracted to me but is interested in getting to know me more?

• yes that's it

• How attractive you are.

What Girls Said 0