Help Please! Good Idea's For A Date?

I have my first date in over two years coming up, i'm kind of nervous and i've not actually ever had a proper 'dating' thing. I've had girlfriends etc, but it's been very casual and just going with the flow.

This time it's different and some planning is actually required, i'm not the most creative of people and i'd like some help. We both love tea so there's no doubt that, that will make up part of our day... other than that I haven't the slightest idea of what I can do! I kind of want to avoid dinner and cinema dates as that's very cliche and not really something we want to do at the moment.

Thank you in advance. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The first date is all about building attraction. That's done by simple things like talking, flirting and light physical contact. Sit on a park bench feeding ducks.

• Don't really know if I need to do that... i've known her for years and talked to her non stop for about three weeks. I mean she's pretty much agreed already to a few dates more.

• Oh. In that case tea, then relocate to your place :)

What Girls Said 1

• Picnic in the park. Don't forget the chocolate covered strawberries. Boom. She's in your bed xD

What Guys Said 1

• Haha I have this same problem. Your not alone. What I do is invite the girl to my house, make a little popcorn and watch a movie. I know that you said that you didn't want to do the cinema sorta thing but this is actually so much better