How to deal with this situation?

I'm kind of seeing the guy, we've been hanging out almost everyday and talking everyday. It's been almost two months now, and everything is going amazing. When we first started hanging out and getting to know each other, he told me he isn't ready for a relationship yet. I told him it was fine because I thought we weren't going to go anywhere anyway.

Well we have been going on dates and he has told his best friend about me and stuff. The only problem is that he has a kid with his ex girlfriend. She blows up his phone constantly and bitches at him for stupid shit. I'm really nervous because she wants him back. They fight all the time, and he told me he just wants his kid to be happy but he doesn't want to be miserable.

He even told her about me and I was surprised at that. I don't know, I want to just take a few steps back because I'm falling for him each and every time we are together, but at the same time he just rails me back in. I told him to tell me after they talk and so I know when to end things with him.

I don't know his feelings about me because he doesn't tell him. He shows them psychically just not emotionally like most guys do. I don't know if I was a rebound in all of this or he actually does like me.

What do you think I should do? Any suggestions?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He has a lot of baggage. Not sure if he is the right one for you