If girls like bad boys then do guys like bad girls?

I know that people say typically girls go for bad boys, but do guys like girls who are bad? Not like easy to have sex with but like a bad boy if he was a girl...Does that make sense? I'm asking because I'm very quiet, nice, and sweet. And I've only had one bf and he cheated on me really bad...What should I do? I don't want to change myself just to get guys. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't change the way you are in the hopes it will help attract a man to you. I can appreciate your frustration though in the sense that it often seems that everybody else is getting all the attention you might crave at times. However the best advice I can give you is to remain true to yourself, as I indicated above and to try and get out and have your own style of fun, in that you are doing the things you like to do. I recommend this because if you can have fun doing those things you are more likely to meet somebody who shares similar interests and will see an appreciate you for who you are. I say these things because not unlike you I used to worry about how I was not "bad" enough to attract any woman, which really isn't a good idea anyway because that is not who I am. The point in having fun is to not focus on finding a boy or man to take interest in you, as it will happen on its own and for more of the right reasons. You are who you are, and if you are quiet, nice and sweet, I'm sure you will find a nice guy who is looking for all you have to offer. Trying to be something you are not, not only betrays yourself, but also misleads anyone who you might attract, the end result of which will be that neither of you will be happy with each other, which is no way to form a relationship. As for the bad girl idea? Well bad girls, similar to bad boys are generally full of all sorts of issues which also don't really make for great relationships. Does this mean that either bad boys or girls can't have meaningful relationships? No, however it may take them longer than the non bad boy or girl types.

What Guys Said 13

• As an aggressive/dominant person I like aggressive/dominant women. Submissive women make me feel like I'm taking advantage, and I feel kinda gross. I really like bad girls, but Many of my male friends are intimidated or not interested in such women. Some guys may not be interested in a girl with your traits, but a lot will. Guy's who boast gestures of masculinity often seek nice/sweet/submissive women, due to fufilling old fashioned gender roles, which are still culturally instilled.

• Nah I think both sides of those views is a load of BS if i'm honest... I don't know many girls who actually like a guy who's a complete asshat. Same as me, I don't want a girl who is a bitch, or annoying or a complete drama queen. I always go for the nice, sweet and friendly girls... why wouldn't I?

• Girls like bad boys for the excitement. But girls don't see them as long-term husband material.

Guys don't like bad girls. We like pretty + dumb/stupid girls because they'll do anything we say. We also don't see dumb girls as being long-term wife material.

• A man likes a Whore in bed and a lady everywhere else.
    No, I want her to act like a lady. for me, the more girly the better.

• Hardcore felons? Probably not. Misunderstood and cute but with really bad luck? Forgivable.

• I like a girl who knows how to act like a lady out in public but when we are alone she is a freak

• Not at all… at least not me, I like decent girls that act lady like not some girl that doesn't have a future in life, is involved with drugs, and acts whats that word used now a days? Oh yea "Rachet" lol

• Depends on how bad they are and what they do. That can vary in a lot of ways. I don't mind if a girl smokes weed and drinks as long as she's still got her head on straight and doesn't let it get in the way of her priorities. I definitely don't want to be with a girl who's always negative, complaining or has no future.

• No, i tend to like nice, sweet, and innocent girls.

• No i like good gurls cuz they aren't as annoying as the bad ones and are a lot sweeter <3

• Bad gurls are for sex while good gurls luv u genuinely and cares about u so thats why im with the good gurls.

• Nice can be boring. Bad can be fun. Mostly we go for hot.

• I do not like bad girls, they are very often difficult to get along with. I've tried befriending bad girls, impossible I just got really pissed off.

• bad girls are only good if they are sleeping or banging with someone

• So you think nice sweet girls are better overall?

• yeah for me, except if she love me i'll make it an exception but other than that i prefer nice girls and i noticed mostly bad girls are not physically attractive

What Girls Said 4

• Yes they do. Which is exactly why boys like me. However to be quite honest with you bad girls aren't the only type of girl boys like

• Yep. Don't let them fool you. They will say "bad girls are just for fun". Bull.
    There have been many bad girls that have walked down the aisle.

• I don't like bad boys :( nice guys do NOT finish last.

• Only to have sex with or unless he's a beta male