How can I be confident around women?

How can I be confident around women? Thank you for your suggestions

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be easier just put yourself out there, go out a lot and meet many people as possible to find your confident around women :D

• I'm just scared to approach and talk to one

• what is the awesome advice?

• I wish I was attractive

What Girls Said 2

• Just show that you enjoy being around them, interested in getting to know them or find something interesting about them, get them to talk about themselves, show empathy. You have to accept yourself or at least pretend that you do because people can pick up if you don't. Even if there's things you don't like about yourself, just accept it. This also helps you accept and appreciate others for who they are so people will gravitate towards you. Look up mindfulness practicing.

• But they don't even give me a chance

• i see where you are coming from, i have gotten the "get away from me look" from guys. some people have this assumption that just because of my supposed "good looks", i should never have to face rejection.
      also, you don't know what they are thinking, you just assumed they want you to get away because of your weight. i am like this too, i assume guys won't want to talk to me because of my ethnicity. maybe there is some truth in our assumptions and it's natural to feel that way because of how our society is, but remember that not everyone thinks this way.
      however, you have to push yourself and fake confidence. pretend as if you are having a really good day and you want people to feel as good as you. instead telling yourself you are a fat loser, tell yourself things that you and others like about you. if they aren't that shallow, they will give you a chance. Also I see a lot of overweight guys in healthy relationships. Maybe your weight puts off some girls, but its mostly confidence.

• Thanks Courtney06.. I hope it's not my weight

• Stop hanging out with bitchy women. Genuinely nice women are easy to be confident around because they wouldn't make you feel anything negative.

• I'm so ugly and I cry every night because of it

• Haha. Being bitches makes them ugly. My guys is that and probably more overweight and I love it, I think he's a sexy beast. You just have to find somebody who like you for you, everybody is into something different.

• There is no one for me

What Guys Said 16

• First:

Get it out of your head that its your job to impress women. Some women will like you, some won't. Your job is NOT to impress them. Your job is to FIND the ones who like you, and decide if you like them back. Doesn't that seem less scary? Some woman doesn't like you, tick that box off, she's not the one, on you go.

For the record, you absolutely should read up on game and pua. Its not the be all and end all. But its something to know. And stuff about 'inner game' would be -extremely- helpful, not just for dating, but for life.

Are you confident in other areas of social interaction?

• Why do I need game? I'm not trying to be a player

• Well there's your answer. if you know you're not good enough, there's no way to be confident. Its impossible.

• I'm not good enough cuz they tell me I'm not

• Firstly: you should know that every human on what is now being called earth belongs to a specific kind of specie group that took on the human genome.So in saying that study yourself' all your flaws must be eradicated then use your imagination for creative charecter development'meaning practice talents or gifts to increase your attention and focus span.I say that so you wouldn't get distracted by women'and in so doing your emotions and thinking would be in complete slpender'thats real confidence'if you are truly sure of your self you would project it on out to the world'remember that the world revolves around you and everyone else also.There is more I want to tell you because I only answer a certain kind of questions'if you want more insight then EMAil me at AIRBRUSHER999@YAHOO.COM YOU NEED THE RIGHT KNOWLEDGE...AND NO I'AM NOT A SICKO just a student teacher here to set the record striaght...oh yeah i will give you a gift before I go...ready okay WATCH THIS'the REAL reason you have doubt in your confidence is because the earth has cracked in the center'and the center of the human brain has a crack called the r'complex giving you a positive side and a negative side...so guess where your doubt is coming from if you guessed right then yes your right side'the right of your being is in a negative polarity because the planet is tilted to the right on a 23'5 degree axis so that means your also tilted off course.FOR COMPLETE SELF MASTER CONFIDENCE PLEASE EMAIL ME...AND NO I'AM NOT GAY I JUST LOVE TO TEACH.

• Your brains tilted 23'5 the wrong way. I've read that twice and its still an idiotic answer
      A human can be anything he/she wants to be so to be all part of a specie group is just insane. We can strive to be with the best or dont but the choice is up to the human. We're not born into being a specie from the bodybuilding specie or the skateboarding specie we choose to do that. Your part of the human specie called 'idiots'

• What are you a student teacher of? Your writing makes you sound like a wing nut.

• The first thing you should do (if you haven't done so yet) is get a nice haircut that suits you well. Go to a salon, they most likely know what they're doing. Ask them what hairdo will look nice on you. Or find a picture of a cut you like and tell them to give you that specific cut. The next thing you should do is to dress nice. Find nice fitting clothes that looks good on you. It'll make you feel good knowing that you're dressed your best and knowing that you're hair is awesome hahah. This will increase your confidence, trust me.

• But I don't know what to say to women. They're better than me

• Why do people question my intentions on here? I'm just hurting.. I was engaged and she cheated on me and I've been single for a year. . She's moved on but I can't

• I'm sorry to hear man :\.. Sounds cliche but time will heal ya. Just don't put women on a pedestal. It just makes everything a lot harder then it is.

• Learn game. For the love of God.

• if you don't want to help then don't comment Jesus Christ act Your age

• C'mon guys give him a break. He's just really insecure that's all. Saying those things won't help him feel any better about himself.

@asker: Hey man, if you feel a little fat then maybe you should workout and jog and stuff. Guaranteed to make you feel better about yourself :D

• Thanks for sticking up for me

• 1.) Realize that women are just people like you
    2.) Stop worrying about failure and 'doing something wrong'
    3.) Believe in yourself :)

• Remember. Confidence is comfortable, friendly and not harmful. That's what you want to display. You know that awkward stance you have on the couch or in your chair? And that feeling where you dont realise you're sitting but it feels really comfortable and good. Thats the feeling you need to aim for. Heck just pretend you're not sitting with women for just a second just to get that peak of feeling like, hey this is alright and nothing bad is really going to happen.

• Nobody is asking you to be someone you're not. But yes, people are going to be more attracted to you the closer you get to being the "best" version of yourself. That's a simple fact of life, and and there's really no reason to begrudge anyone for it.

• So I should just accept I'm going to die alone?

• So I should be what women want me to be,?

• I never said that. I'm not going to keep going in circles, either.

I've never met a SINGLE person that didn't have SOMETHING they could work on to better and improve themselves and their lives. So my advice to you is to find out what those things are, and work on them.

If you choose to see it like that (that I'm trying to tell you to be someone that you're not), then there's not much I can do to help you.

• Everything is perspective. Act confident and then you will be confident. Being aware of our values and respecting ourselves and others gives us confidence to act that way.

• What's the big deal with being ugly? There are bunch of women outside. You shouldn't be scared to talk to someone who you like and want to go out. But of course , it must require a little courage , but if you want to make a start you have to do this. You know? I haven't made me girlfriend yet. But I'd tried to do this , Just one time. Just take a deep breath and pick your courage go to girl and start the conversation with "hi" . It'll come automatically. You can be sure :)

• I don't want to be rejected

• I'd been rejected by the girl who I asked to go outside and it didn't hurt that much and I was glad I'd broken my walls. It was the first time I talked to girl who I like. If I see a girl who I like , I would ask to her to go out ( even though I know she'll reject me.) You have to start from somewhere.

• how can a guy with low confidence boost his confidence in a matter of seconds? right, the answer is alcohol! meeeeeep!

• Be good looking, tall and rich. But of course every female user on here is call me out for lying because they can't admit the truth.

• Realize they are humans too and not some divine beings some men make them out to be.

• They are the best thing ever created

• What question

• ... Never mind

• Take a deep breath, my friend. Women like shy men too.

• They tell me they don't. . I trying To Be A Bad Boy But It Isn't working

• I'm not butthurt at all :) just giving some inspirational advice to kick him out of the cocoon.

• Lol...

• I can relate to that. I am not confident

• Just flex your biceps and that's all it takes let the guns do the talking.