A girl broke my heart and I don't know what to do. How can I move on?

I loved a girl and she said no. I can't move on. All I wanted was to be with her. Now that she's gone, I have no interest in dating or girls anymore. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel. I had a crush on one of my guy friends then he asked my best friend out. I always push it down. Its sisters before misters. But its hard. But you lady friend didn't know what she was missing. She can't see what a wonderful man you are. Its not easy but push through the pain. a broken heart takes the longest to heal.

• I can't imagine that. I'm sorry. If she had gotten with one of my friends, I don't know if I could have handled that. She told me she just wanted to stay single.

• No, we're not friends anymore and from what I hear, it's nearly impossible for a guy to get out of the friendzone.

• Oh well then maybe try and find some other girl only better. ;)

What Girls Said 4

• I am going through the same thing now, the pain will last for a very long time cause there is no one can solve this problem but her, and she is not going to. Right now, the only thing you can do to make you feel better is around people closely, like your friends, talk to them, don't let yourself feel alone, go party with them, or go for other girls. Just don't stay alone by yourself cause if so, the horrible feeling with come all over you.

• My dear, I know it's kinda hard, but I don't think you have any other choice but to move on. Don't say you CAN'T. Of course, you can. It's a matter of time, trust me. Go out and meet some friends, it will help you ease the pain. :) Take care, you.

• Tankyu, ill take care of myself while u take care of yourself too my hunny joy =)

• Hahaha! I thought it's the asker who's answering me. You made me smile from ear to ear, Keyspirits. ^__^

• Haha! Its always a pleasure so no worries!

• Time heals all wounds trust me.

• do not stay kneeling Get up and get over it that there is nothing worse than loneliness I know it's hard but I know you're strong men and good heart =p

• Thanks. I remember you. :) How are you doing?

• in my country is hard to be happy but i am very happy and I try not to see the bad things

Because if you only think of bad thing, so why you live
      only to suffer?

I do not know why you care so much if there are a lot of insurance girls looking for a man like you jajaj gl and happy Easter feliz semana santa!

• Estoy aprendiendo espanol. :) I'm fairly picky when it comes to girls. There are some who've liked me I passed on because I just didn't feel it for them. That's a really good point though. Focusing on the good is the only way to live. I know I'll find another like her, but it's still too close for me to look ahead just yet.

What Guys Said 5

• I know you don't want to hear this, but time heals all wounds. You were infatuated with this girl, but it, too, shall pass. In fact, you will find a much more worthy girl- so do not be despaired.

• Ice cream! there's alotta flavors! Be sure to taste all kinda gurls before u let down yourself down.

• Take revenge. Or just keep yourself busy. Why don't you play video games?

• Dude there will be a million more girls that come in your life. Move on!

• ? Dude. You do know there are millions of other hotter chicks? Break their puss.

• That's the thing. Just because there are a lot of girls out there doesn't mean that you'd end up really falling for one. They might just be ones you'd like to screw around with.