• Ask
  • myTake

My guy friend hasn't called me in 4 almost 5 days and I'm going crazy!!!

So I've been seeing this guy for a year now, we're super close, have strong feelings for each other that we've shared and have an understanding... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• 4-5 days is a bit much. Something might be wrong there. It's best to ask him what's up. Maybe something is going on like family business or whatnot. But that definitely isn't normal.

• Ya I would ask but I can't get in contact with him. Something Seems wrong but I don't know what's up. Thanks :-D

What Girls Said 1

• He found some1 else and he is using the 'if I avoid the situation, she will get the hint' manuver (sp?) or he is lying in a hospital bed in a coma. It is either or I am afraid because it does not take that long to send a quick text - even to say, I am sorry but busy and miss you. (c= Do you know any of his close friends or relatives?

• Ya I'm afraid something happen to him or something because this isn't like him. I'm don't know any of his friends where I have a number to call or anything. Thanks :-D

• U have been with him a year and you aren't chummy with any of his friends? That seems a bit odd - not on your part but his. If you say that you two were 'super close', you would know who is his friends are, names, hung out with them and probably gotten to be good friends yourself. Are you sure he wasnt keeping you at a distance because ditching you was his intent all along?