My guy friend hasn't called me in 4 almost 5 days and I'm going crazy!!!

So I've been seeing this guy for a year now, we're super close, have strong feelings for each other that we've shared and have an understanding about, a.k.a Love lol We usually talk EVERYDAY, even if its just through text, but I've called, texted, emailed, and left a voice mail but he hasn't answered me back, and now I'm actually getting pretty worried! He just finished up school for the semester this past friday, but we haven't talk since saturday, and while he was in school, he was pretty busy but we always talked and hung out. There's been one occasion where we didn't talk for one day, and it was because of his phone that time. But 4,5 days?! You have to admit somethings wrong there. He's a really great guy, we both agreed that we've never felt this way about other people before. So what's your ruling?