Will Attractive looking women of any race ever to attracted to black men?

I'm Jamaican American College student studying BA Computer Science and as I start my career and dating, I want marry an attractive women of any kind especially middle eastern, Asian latin or white. But I hearing that there not attracted to black men and I want to know why? It is our Skin color, Creed, our personality or features? A Lot of attractive women always making us feel unwelcome. I want feedback from women.

WOMEN ONLY

Most Helpful Girl

• i like black guys, Asian (japanese) guys, white guys and mixed race guys and im white. i think native americans with long hair are the absolute hottest though, most of them have such masculine faces.

• I love exotic looking European, Latin, Asian , Indian and Middle eastern women especially the ones who are fit with curves.

What Girls Said 9

• I pretty much only date black guys. Some of my friends are also into black guys and then I have some that aren't. I think part of it might be due to stereotypes. Mostly it's just about preference though and what you find attractive. Personally I just find black guys hotter

• Nice :) I can't control what I love. I just women with sexy looking face with gorgeous lips.

• Haha well I'm sure you will find a girl like that who likes black men :)

• Sure I love black guys.

• A lot of women think black men are most likely to cheat, and fear the judgement from other people of their cultures that comes with dating a black man- especially Asian and middle eastern.

• I've definitely been physically attracted to black guys, buts it's always a personality and no class issue for me. They have a tendency to treat women like objects or to "gangsta"

• typical successful black male chasing after non-black tail.

• As a Jamaican American woman with plenty of experience with interracial dating, I understand how you feel. I know what you mean when you feel like a lot of people don't seem to have nice things to say about black men and I have noticed with black women, as well. Unfortunately, that is the reality of our society. I think it is human nature to be prejudice, but it's important not to become attached to those judgments and give people a chance.

I see A LOT of black men dating outside of their race in NJ and NY. Coincidentally, I read this study last night and I think interracial dating is more common on East Coast, especially South East.

Mind you, I am not speaking for ALL black men, but from what I have witnessed in my life around some black men. I am aware that my comments may be offensive:

Some black males come across as aggressive and outspoken, which can be intimidating. From personal experience, when there is a guy loudly checking me out, most of the time it's a black male or hispanic. I noticed when they approach me or other girls (regardless of race) some don't take rejection very well and feel like they have to cause a scene, even if I'm nice about it. There's also those stereotypes about prison, baby mama drama, etc. Stereotypes exaggerate how often something happens especially if a lot of people believe them.

Yes, there are people who just don't like black features and those who absolutely LOVE it. I have received and witnessed nice compliments regarding black features.

Some people just don't understand black people or any race that is not similar to their's, so they avoid them. Some people don't even see people as color or race, they just see attractive features. It's sort of like how some people don't understand the difference between music genres, they just hear music. When they hear something they like then they will keep listening to it. Or some people hate a certain genre and assume it all sounds the same.

• We think black men are more likely to cheat. But I also think other races cheat too.

• I have felt this way myself based on what I have witnessed, but yes I also have seen other races cheat too.

• Most women like black guys. Including me. I'm white and petite and I get a lot if black men interested in me for some reason. So yeah it goes both ways.

• Some women love black guys. It depends on the girl.

What Guys Said 2

• Well i'm mixed but i'm Puerto rican, Cuban and Jamaican. Most people just assume i'm just a lighter black skin guy until i grow my hair out but i don't really have any issues with women..