Is it normal for a guy to text you when you are both out partying at the same place?

is it normal for a guy to text you when you are both out partying at the same place? do guys generally text people on a night out?

do they text friends? or girls who they are interested in?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I text my friends when I'm out. No point calling cause it's usually quite loud. If the place is sufficiently big then it gets hard to find them sometimes.

• Cool, but I'm not exactly his close friend or anything, I'm more of an acquaintance to him..could that mean that he is interested and wants to get to know me?

• Well, depends what he's texting I guess. I wouldn't look too much into this though. If you get talking then you'll have a much better idea.

• Okay thanks :)

What Guys Said 2

• If your looking for someone in the club/ party then yeah id text someone.. but no other reason than that..

• I wouldn't say it's 'normal', but it's happening more and more (lack of social skills perhaps).

Blokes will text women when they're feeling horny or they're just not having much luck. Other than that, most blokes I go out with don't text any other blokes except to meet up.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe that's his way of talking to you. maybe he's too shy to talk to you face to face.. if that was me, I wouldve said whatever and went right by him and said 'textin sucks, what's up stud?" and then you couldve found out all those answers.. annnnnd got to get to know him on a more personal level NOT technology level.. but I say YES to all your questions asked above..

• Yeah I think he is pretty shy...but then again, when I went up to him, after a point, he took out his phone and started texting again...i guess he does that to a lot of people when out...im wondering if it means anything?

• If he is drinking , he is willing to text anyone for whatever reason. If however he just texts you only when he is drinking - all he wants is a booty call (tried to think of a way to say it better - I got nothing lol).