I'm the new girl at school and why hasn't this happened?

I'm new to school and to be honesty I haven't had a guy ask me out. I always thought that new girls got a lot of attention. I'm really shy when it comes to guys but I made A LOT of girlfriends. Anyways I've always speculated that some guys like me but never approached or made an effort.

Fyi, I'm not a slut, I'm a A student, I don't do drugs, I'm religious, and I'm shy.

I have also been at this school for about 6 months now.

Do you think its cause I'm not pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're "new", the allure is long gone by the 6th month. The attraction of the new girl is not based on her being new as much as her being attractive. That being said, there's no way we can determine the reason for guys not approaching you as we do not know you.

What Guys Said 2

• Just continue on with your studies. A masters degree later in life will never leave you sad, depress and crying by yourself in your room

• Someone's a wee bit desperate.

What Girls Said 2

• You are what you think you are,

If u think ur not pretty. Then ur not,

If u think that ur pretty then u r ,

And make people see that

• Maybe they find you unapproachable because you are always with a lot of girlfriends? Try going places by yourself sometimes, smile at some guys and see if anyone strikes up a conversation.