Does making men jealous ever really work or does it just turn them off?

I wouldn't mind making this guy I know a little concerned about losing my full attention. I have thought about making him jealous by posting a couple pics of me with a hot guy on Facebook or something but then I think.. That's kind of immature. I prefer not to play games but I do believe this guy needs a reality check. How can I do that without turning him off completely? What is the most effective way to get him to want me all to himself?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would see the picture and I would disappointed, possibly hurt but probably just disappointed and a little sad. I would feel she has moved on with her life and found someone to be happy with. I would think back to all the good times we had and I would send her a message congratulating her and wishing her well, because I probably really do just want the best for her. I would feel a little jealous of the other guy, but I would honor her selection. I would realize I couldn't force her to love anyone.

That's what would happen if it were me.

What Guys Said 8

• Personally
    it peaks a bit of interest
    I know she's sexually alive
    but she could also be either a player or slutty if hanging on other guys (not dancing)
    but this could work
    IF after laughing her head off with another guy
    she dismisses him in order to spend most of her time with me...

• It doesn't work on this little black duck.I'd walk off and leave you to it, with whoever else you've got to do it with.

• the only way to get his attention is to dress cute and put on nice make ups. also fix your hair nicely ;)
    jealousy might only flare up the hell of fire

• If a girl tried to make me jealous I'd be turned off so bad I probably wouldn't even consider her in the future. Why do girls think making guys jealous is a good idea?

• When woman are honest about liking a guy, the guy just thinks he's got it made and he doesn't have to do anymore wooing. Right? So what is the alternative? Pretending we don't care so much?

• Depends on the guy, I would distance myself just a little and make him chase you. But making men jealous doesn't work and it will end bad trust me.

• Point taken. Thanks.

• Oh ladies...
    You sure know how to crush us

• It might work, but it's a gamble. If he's like me he will just b put off.

• Doesn't work. This girl tried to make me jealous by flirting with another guy and I never talked to her again. If you like me don't try and make me jealous. That's how I feel about it.

• Girls outnumber guys 2:1. If you try and make me jealous of play games, I am off to another on who won't.

What Girls Said 4

• It only works on guys ages 12-17. After that they tend to figure out we're not as great as they thought we were and not worth putting up with our shit lmao.

• yes it does, people will tell u it doesn't bc they like the idea of an easily controlled nice girl who doesn't play games

but in REAL LIFE it does work to put a fire umder a guys ass. he will either shit or get off the pot

• So what is the most effective way to do this? You know, without him figuring out what I'm doing lol..

• do it like ur just living ur life n happy n carefree. don't put it as ur main pro pic obvi, just in ur album

• If you feel the need to play ridiculous mind games to "check" him..he can't be good. It's all dumb , manipulative stuff

• Men don't like games, no one like games. So, I wouldn't do it