I've Grown tired of tryin to pick up women.?

I've finally Grown tired of trying to pick up women, I've tired of putting on this bullshit act, I'm not so
Much bitter as I finally just see through the bullshit charade, I've not given up on meeting someone, I just refuse to play the game and be played, am I right or wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Rather than trying to "pick up" women, try going to events or meeting places where you can meet single ladies who are interested in getting to know someone or hooking up with someone.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you need to find someone to settle down with instead of just random sex

• Maybe, i just see other guys that get women no problem, I mean, I'm a nice guy and all, but that only goes so far, a guy has to be suave and make some cash and have a glamourous job if he wants to get a lady, I'm just sick of playing the game, especially when I lose perpetually.

• I've pretty much resigned myself to a status of perpetual bachelor.

• Don't worry I'm really unlucky in love too. It's hard nowadays

• Your absolutely right!

• do your thing, bill. no one is going to make you have sex (i mean, i hope)

• Right, I guess I'll get a gf when the time is right if there ever is a right time, I just don't give a fuck, women need to find someone else to play their games with.

What Guys Said 2

• Your question asks, 'am I right or wrong?'

The fact that you have to ask is blood in the water. Do you really need my approval, or some random user's approval, to know that your decision is right for you?

So what, you keep getting caught in bullshit charades. You think that's a medal? But heh, if you're the one playing into them, then finally stopping is probably a decent start. So yeah, you're right.

• You sound like a guy who is almost ready to come to terms with being gay.