What was it like meeting them in person?

Have you ever met someone online, got to know them and then met them in person. What was it like? Did they act the way you thought they would? Were they completely different? Was it awkward? Did you like them better after you met or before when you were just talking? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have before. It was a guy younger than me. We were friends online that happened to live in the same area.
    They were completely different to who I thought they were through chat. It was definitely awkward. And I did not, we slowly became distant over time.

Lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Never did. I doubt it. Online people are oddballs: weird or too busy.

What Girls Said 3

• I've met two guys from online. You can generally tell pretty easily if they are just looking for sex because it won't take them long to get sexual while texting.
    I met the two guys after talking for about a month. One of them was not at all what I expected. He just didn't have the confidence he portrayed in texting. The other guy was what I expected but we didn't hit it off. Looking back, we didn't hit it off much texting either, so I am not surprised.

• Be careful - this type of messages are supposed to attract you for sex. You are younger for it, and never do it with anybody except your man. It is not just for pleasure - it is a great responsibility. Try to understnd my not written words.

• I don't think it is safe.. If you meet someone online it is almost 80% for sex :( really.. you have to know them really really really well before actually meet them.