Open for discussion for both genders?

Would you ever date someone who isn't over their Ex?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how obsessive it is. There's an ex I won't forget, but would absolutely not think of contacting, some I'll see as an 'old friend', eventually lunch with and hug, others whose name I don't even remember. I don't regret any of them. Times with them were good...or not.

• i've known few female friends who literally refused to move on, they have this whole mirage that some days, he will change his mind and be with her even though he doesn't want anything with them

• Some persons (m/f) are like that at a moment of their life, indeed. Those who stay that way are rare.

What Girls Said 4

• No. It's a burden to have to get rid of the ex and weed out memories that could bring them back. If they're stuck on an ex then it's a problem that will become mine and... I don't have the time or patience for it. Chances are, a person like that is not worth the work and patience.

• Nopes ! I'm not even a relationship kinda girl

• No, I refuse to be someone's rebound.

• Nope. No way in hell.

What Guys Said 3

• Nah I'd feel like a temporary habit that stems from her vulnerability.

• No. It would probably bother both of us. Her ex would get on her mind which would interfere with how she feels about me. And that will interfere with how I feel about her because I will be partially focused on keeping her feelings away from her ex. Our relationship would probably not work. So, I would wait or find someone else.

• No I wouldn't.