the girl I like won't even talk to me anymore or doesn't want to date me, what should I do?

well I did actually talk to her about a month ago after not seeing her for a couple months ( but she won't reply to texts or anything and she lives nearby , not even sure she wants to be friends or anything ) , I had seen a lot of her during summer and before that. I really wanted to date her and though it might actually happen but it didn't in the end and I was devastated as it ended badly.

anyways I can't explain the entire situation or all the reasons she was upset at me , wonder what I should do as I move forward

• wait and keep trying to talk to her
  • date other girls / forget about her
  • other option please explain
  • just forget about dating for a while

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm afraid her silence is your answer. Alas, it is a resounding "no." Therefore, it isn't a matter of the best option, I believe there is but one option. You must move on and look for someone else to date.

It would be very profitable to ask yourself why the last attempt at dating your crush ended badly and in future avoid that. I think you should be up front with your intentions, that is to say you should ask a woman out on an actual date if you want to date her. You should also ask if there is anything you can do to make yourself more attractive to women you want to date, and then do it.

You take care now.

• I'm also afraid her silence is a bad answer too. anyways I did make some changes after this happened that I though would help. such as joining a gym to improve health and fitness level , getting some new clothes like a new coat as old one was unappealing to girls. also stopped sending girls messages on Facebook as found previous attempts all seemed to be getting bad reception from girls I was trying to contact online

What Girls Said 2

• Girls like her are pointless pursuing, find someone that loves you and wants to be around you not someone who avoids you

• Sounds like she said no once, you need to forget her :) She is trying to say no again to you by ignoring your texts. It's childish of her, but don't text her again you will end up as being the stalker

What Guys Said 4

• Dude it's over, move on. You're becoming a weird stalker dude. No girl likes a weird stalker dude. Leave the poor girl alone.

• Give her alast chance & if she says no, move on.
    Good luck!

• Like someone else.

• there is another girl that I like but I still have a lot of feelings for this girl and having a hardtime forgetting about her

• The sooner you get another girl and fall for her, the sooner you forget this one.

• I have no clue...