Have you ever wondered this? Why is everyone in a relationship but me?

I am 24. I'm very introverted (not shy). I don't have any friends. Everytime I am in public, I see all these couples. When I get on Facebook, I see people posting pics with their significant other. I deactivated my Facebook because seeing those pics made me feel sad. It makes me sad because it seems like other men can attract women with ease and I can't get one interested in me. I'm not even close! I feel like like no woman likes me. Have you felt this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe me when I say I was thinking this exact thing today. I always seem to be the one giving the advice to guys who want to get a girl. I'm never the girl that guys want the advice for. I totally understand what you're going through, especially since it's prom season, so many different posts from people and their significant other. And it drives me nuts!! I guess you and I are in the same boat

• I'm in college actually

What Girls Said 4

• Sure, we all have at some point. You just need to suck it up and go be social. If you don't have friends to connect with how will you connect with someone else on a personal level required for a relationship? And even once you find that person, i mean, they are not going to want to be clung too. I'd say find your friendships, and figure out who you want to be and how you want to positively effect other people, and a lovely girl will come along with it. :)

• I did during my teens but I have learned single life is so much better ! Especially when you have no morals !!!

• Not really i'm happy the way i am

• Yes. I feel like this too. What's even worse is when I like a guy but he has a gf but flirts with me, then the guys that are single just don't appeal to me at all. It six. I'm really lonely right now

• Feel the same way. The girls I find attractive have boyfriends

• They're leading you on. That's not fair to you or their girlfriend.

• Yes it sucks. It's very frustrating and gut wrenching at times. I want to give up but then I feel like I'm giving up on my dreams

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes I wonder why I seem to stay single, but its never really bothered me to an extent that I'm sad about it. In my case though its not really a matter of me having trouble attracting potential dates, its just that I don't really date unless I could see myself going on more than just one date.

• No, I have not wondered why women don't like you. If you're introverted and have no friends, I'd like to know how you plan to find a girlfriend. As for me, I don't have a very hard time finding a date but I can see how it would be frustrating.

• You can find dates. You don't understand what I go through.

• Introvert:
      in·tro·vert
      ˈintrəˌvərt'
      noun
      1.
      a shy, reticent, and typically self-centered person.

Yeah, I mean. What does a dictionary know?

• I am far from self-centered. Some of the people I know say I am a nice person.

• Yeah I would say so. I've wondered that now going on 30 years. But I've accepted it now I'm used to being alone. I guess you could say I'm just doing the rest of my time now.

• I hope you find what you're looking for. Even if it's just a peaceful life.

• You're only 30. That's still young.

• Lol no sorry I'm going on 50. The last of two very short relationships I had was when I was 21.

• Not if u go ask them out. Women dont like asking men out cuz its just how society view things. There are many different ice cream flavors in this world so why not g out and taste all of them? Even if all is bad, there's one thats gotta be good just for u and keep that flavor forever ;)
    Never take her for granted since u know your weakness.

• It has to be a woman I like before I approach. I'm not going out with a woman I don't like.

• If there was a woman that I really wanted, I'd approach her without a second thought.

• Haha exactly what i wanna see

• probably not going out enough

• Yeah, I actually have wondered that. Some I have talked to in the past the have broken up some how seem to find a date within a few weeks or even a few days.

I can look for a few years and still find no one.

• Same. I am so close to throwing in the towel.