Latino men and Asian women a reality or no?

hi i am a latino male who is 5 feet 7 inches tall. is it possible to find an Asian Girlfriend or am i just wasting my time?

I have decided to give up my search for an Asian gf. Its not meant to be for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do it. You can find someone of any ethnicity. It's one of the perks of having millions and billions and trillions and quadrillions of critters of your own species crawling around.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm Asian hahah

• yeah why do you want an Asian gf?
    i am not sure where you are from but there should be many Asians at US..

• I've never seen it, but I'm sure it's not out of the question.

• i actually have seen it once. my brother in law's friend as an Asian wife . and i know he is hispanic.

• Well, yeah. I take that back. I have seen filipinas with hispanic men, but never like Korean, Chinese, or Japanese.

• Is there any reason why you wanna have Asian gf? I mean latin girls are super pretty lol... Also i think the way you searching for your gf isn't good one. Usually Asian girls go on to the online dating site to lean English by having an American/British boy friends thats what i heard from people here...may be thats why they didn't reply you. If u actually go to the country and try to find you girl it would be much more easier

• Yeah thats the only way i can get an Asian gf

• Also I've seen Chinese girls with latin guys here in Canada :) i think if you meet them outside online, you will have more chances good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• A family friend (filipina) is married to a peruvian. They've been married for 20 something years I think. So yes its possible.

• there's a perrty good amount of filipinas where i live. Also my own Asian race xP
    Never seen or met a korean or japanese tho..

• what is your Asian race? i have met 2 japanese women. the other was from hong kong. i am willing to go out with Asian women from , japan, china , both koreas, thailand, vietnam and maybe filipinas.

• i am thinking that i have to fly to the Asian countries to find one since once they come here they are spoiled and only want white guys

• lol thats the best way to look at it. there will be alotta Asian cuties to choose fro looken like dis fine azz chix ;)

www.lollipop.sg/.../gillianmain.JPG

• Definitely possible man. Where i live i see plenty of Mexican men with Asian women.

• It's possible. I'm hispanic and my girl is korean. We been together 7 years