If you really liked a girl a lot, would you leave your conversation in text so easily if you were busy?

Like if you actually do text consistently with a girl, and like her, would you put your convo down for HOURS if you were out busy wth friends? Like just hanging out...

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. no matter how much you like someone you still have to live a life. for some perhaps they never put the phone down but for most people there are going to be times when they are not going to be available. it doesn't mean that the person likes you less it just means that there are times where they are with people and in those situations it would be rude to sit there with a phone talking to other people and sort of alienating yourself from the group

• Thank you, I do find him to be the type to always have his phone in hand and just wonder sometimes

What Guys Said 1

• I usually turn my phone off if Im with someone else. I dont get the luxury to kill time with friends

What Girls Said 1

• Okay, you are probably interested in answers from guys.. But if you turn the table can you then leave a conversation for hours even though you like the guy. For me the answer is yes. When I'm out with friends or school time flies away and I often forget all about my phone. As long as he answers you it doesn't really matter when.