First date?

For a first date I like to take a girl for a meal or the cinema, then generally I like to go for a romantic stroll.

What does any1 else like- and do any girls think I go for wrong approach

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't like watching movies on the first date unless it's at our place, because you don't get to talk to one another a lot. And as we all know, for the first date, communication is key. But it is really good that you take her out for a bite to eat, because that's what gives you guys talking time.

The first date has gotta be memorable, though. Make her think about that amazing date a week later, and she will definitely call again. A jazz club or acoustic gig would be fun, an interactive arcade, a salsa club (they're less sleazy and learning the dance is fun), an art museum or zoo..Stuff like that. Strolls are nice if you're adventurous and excitement or luck is usually on your side :)

What Girls Said 7

• mmm that sounds good. I would like it if a guy I was interested in took me out to a place like a cinema and a romantic stroll. I especially like it when I can go to a park with him and just get to know him better and talk and look at things lol.

• check concerts news...when there's one close to you take her there..its awesome because in the concert you get the chance to be yourself around her and not get shy,plus the energy there helps youboost more confidence..just do not go crazy and end up neglecting her,pay attention to her and not the concert..dance with her and all...this depends to what type of girl she is,if she's a mormon forget it...take her to park for walk..or if you have money take her somewhere to eat...

• dinners fine, but do something else besides a movie...my first date with my boyfriend was at a smoothie place where we just talked and got to know each other, it was pretty fun, and later we went to a park just to hang out...do something like that, make a girl want to date you again

• Movie first dates are awkward and boring, since you can't talk to the other person. I think going out to dinner or doing something fun and active like paint ball would be a great first date, but not too many girls are into stuff like that lol. If the date goes really well, I think it would be fun to take a romantic stroll through the park or something, look at the stars. It would be sweet and a good way to end a great date.

• Well personally I love it when a guy tries to teach me something on the first date. Something I hadn't done much before. Like golf, skating, road hockey or even a video game like COD. So that way on the second date I could teach him something, like baking together, playing volleyball or anything else we want to do. Not only is it really cute, but it's fun for both parties.

• "Like golf, skating, road hockey or even a video game like COD."

you are one cool chick

• My first date was dinner and a movie. As long as you pick a movie that doesn't suck and is appropriate to take a girl to. Plus, don't make her pay! It shows real class when the guy pays. (I'm not just saying that because I'm a girl, it's true) And the romantic stroll thing... that depends on the girl. But don't make the date last forever, and don't try and kiss her unless she goes for a kiss.

• My first date with my boyfriend. Was just a walk around town. We ended up walking around 6miles and it started raining and we ended up getting soaking wet. It was the best first date I ever had. I had a great time.

What Guys Said 2

• Dinner, yes. Movies, no. Trust me on this

• Because you're taking the wrong approach. Dinner is fine, movie is a no no. Reason is because you can't talk to each other at all during a movie..if you wanna do a movie, you might as well go with a guy friend. lol. Seriously. Romantic stroll? On a first date? Um no. Take her somewhere that you can have fun, talk and joke at the same time. Like pool or bowling. Always let them win or make it a close game though. Really never fails.

• Pool baby YEAH!!!!

".if you wanna do a movie, you might as well go with a guy friend. lol. Seriously. " lmao

• There's nothing wrong with pool. It's interactive, competitive, you can talk, joke around and be playful. As for the quote, it's true. Going to the movies the first time is lame and gay.