Ladies has there ever been a chubby guy you found good looking/attractive?

Has there ever been a chubby guy you found attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of times! My first crush who I actually fancied for about three years was quit chubby, but it just suited him so well. He had a gorgeous face and big brown eyes. He started losing weight which was great for him and his health, but yeah that's were I lost my interest for him. His face was way prettier when he was chubby.

What Girls Said 14

• My first crush was a little chubby actually.

• Yes! The bass player in my brother's band (back when they were together). He was two years younger than me, and he was chubby with glasses and sandy blond hair that reached his shoulders. I was mega attracted to him. One time he gave me a hi-five after a show and I was like *swoon*

• yes i have...this guy that i'm thinking about i still think is cute. see you can be chubby and cute/handsome/sexy. i personally think its a confidence thing and an appearance thing. see if you have some size and you decide to be a slob about it...not attractive. but if you're well groomed and stuff...well...

• I like chubby guys I found them to be cute and cuddly. I tend to focus on a guys face a lot more tbh.

• Yep! Weight isn't a huge deal for me as long as the guy isn't HUGE or doesn't take good care of himself. There are many guys that are "chubby" and very attractive. Honestly, personality is one of my main things. Unless the guy's face is just hugely unattractive, I tend to give a lot of guys a chance, I try not to judge them until I've talked to them, if their personality is my type then I go from there. I feel weird, I can find, and try to find cute things about everyone. It's something I've done for a really long time. I use to get made fun of when I was really young because of my appearance because I was pretty over weight and I decided not to judge people for something like that, as long as the person doesn't seem super, extremely unhealthy, it just doesn't seem like a fair judgement to me.

Most of what I like is personality based, so yes, I have found "chubby" guys attractive before.

• For sure! I am about 100 lbs, and my last serious relationship was with a big burly guy who was at least 250 lbs. And I found him very attractive when we were together!

• Thanks for sharing. . That gives me some hope. .how tall was he?

• I am so sorry I never answered sooner! He was about...5'9" maybe? He couldn't have been any taller than that.

• Long as he's not chubby enough for the fat to distort his facial features... I guess I could like him. Though to be honest, the only guys I've ever found attractive were short and fairly skinny. I'm not known for having a "type", however, so the chain of liking skinnies could be broken any minute. To me it's mostly about the eyes and the lips.

• In real life yes! Many chubby men I've encountered had uber attractive faces. Weight isn't a heavy priority for me.
    Hell, there are even "chubby" celebrities I find attractive such as:

Jonah hill ( he's slimmed down however) upload.wikimedia.org/.../Jonah_Hill_TIFF_2011.jpg
    Jack Black http://lichnosti.net/photos/712/13461036641.jpg
    Zach Galifianakis assets0.ordienetworks.com/.../...s-3_fullsize.jpeg

• No..I would just keep thinking.if he lose some weight..That would be the only thing constant replaying in my mind. I'm very health conscious and to know that someone can just let themselves go just like that (specially for a guy {you guys build muscles & lose weight just by nothing) ) is just frustrating to think about

• It should be easy for girls too

• Thank you @Asker

• You're welcome. . Thank you

• Yeah more than once. It's more about the face and/or personality for me. I love being cuddled by a big ol panda bear

• Of course!

• Yup! Sal Vulcano is one of them. <3

• If Chris Farley would've gotten clean and asked me out, I would've said yes.
    I think Kevin James is cute too, haha!
    I've dated a couple of guys that were chunky/overweight. One lost some weight WHILE we were dating and while I was happy that he was feeling better and was healthier, I actually thought he was cuter chunkier.

I like all kinds of sizes, haha! Although, I'm not as into super skinny, because I feel like I'll break him, haha!

• Haha yes back in sixth grade I have found a slightly chubby guy attractive. Like he wasn't super chubby, just somewhat.

What Guys Said 0