Do people frequently browse areas of craigslist?

Just wondering if people really browse areas often. I've sold stuff on it before but have seen the personals areas as well. Do people frequently browse areas of craigslist whether it be selling, buying, or the personals?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't used Craigslist in a while now. But when I was using it frequently, I was always looking at Missed Connections and the FREE section. So far I've bought 3 bikes, rented 1 apt, got a job, and almost got a free tricked out guitar all off of CL. And only ONCE was I actually written about in the missed connections section. 😊

What Girls Said 4

• I looked at the missed connections section a few times. Not because I felt like I wanted to write about someone but because a lot of the posts were like love letters to me. Contemporary love letters. It's nice to know that in an increasingly detached world, something like a glance can inspire someone to begin an ill-fated, largely fruitless search.

It's official. I'm a pile of mush lol.

• I search up jobs, bought things, and sold my piano.
    Sometimes I like to see what other people are selling but not buying.
    And Sometimes Im being a naughty girl.

• I do lol. I look at everything to be honest but my favorite is looking at the personals because I find it funny. It blows my mind what people will put on there! Lol

• I look at craigslist all the time and I look at everything, its kind of like a boredom killer.

What Guys Said 1

• I've been trying to buy a Spider Monkey for years now, with no success.