19 and I need a boyfriend please help me?

I'm 19 and I've been single my whole life, I don't know why but nothing ever works with the guys I want. I'm super shy, I have been working on losing weight I've lost 39 pounds so fair which is cool and I've always been active. I love guys who have longish hair (hockey flow) and sporty and outdoorsy type guys because I love sports and outdoor adventures myself. I don't know why I've had a hard time finding a boyfriend. I just want to get one but I don't even know how I'm so stressed that I can't date, I feel too old to have such little experience, if you want to see a picture of me private message me and I will send you one, I just don't want to post it to the question. Please someone help me figure out how to even try to get a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Gotta learn to flirt. Do some googleing on how to flirt. Buy some books.

• It's hard I feel like if I talk to a guy he'll just be embarrassed that I'm talking to him like I feel too ugly to talk to anyone

• Just talk to everyone.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah go ahead then

• Sure let's see the pic first.

• 19 lol honey try being 28 and male and never having a GF that's sad.

• Omg you're so young. Just have fun and I promise you'll find someone. .

What Girls Said 0