How to get into a conversation with a girl?

How to get into a conversation with a girl? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• hey!

whats your name?

(you) nice to meet you im so and so..

hows your day going so far?

dont compliment her too soon.. just talk to her like a friend

• What if she doesn't find me attractive

• so because of a few woman telling you your unattractive.. you label yourself as being an unattractive man?

not everyong is going to find you attractive.. but there will be people who do..

just like not everyone is going to like you but there will be some that do!

thats how life is.

focus on getting regular teeth cleanings, hair cuts, workout and eat healthy and talk nice to yourself.

this is your life and you are the creator of your own happiness and life.

• It wasn't a few women it was many.. why can't just one girl think I'm hot?

What Girls Said 5

• Start with "hi" and go from there. :) Or you can just make a remark related to whatever you guys are doing. For example the other day I was at an Orange Leaf (frozen yogurt store) and I was just staring cluelessly at all the toppings not knowing where to start. A cute boy came in line behind me and was clearly waiting for me to pick my toppings. But I'm not shy at all haha, I looked directly at him and exclaimed "There's just too many choices!!"

He gave an awkward laugh and that was the end of our encounter. I don't mind; he probably had a girlfriend or something. I like talking with strangers when I go out in public. It's fun, even if they don't respond positively!

• Just. Say. Hi. its that simple

• What if she doesn't like me?

• So does that mean I'll just stay alone?

• No it just means that she's not the right one and that you should keep looking. At least one of the girls your talking too has to like you.

• I think it really depends on who the girl is. If a girl is shy you might have to try a little harder to hold her attention.

• Should I go up to her in a group setting only?

• I'm saying just girls in general. Nobody specific

• If she is shy: Group settings. Mutual friends will make her more comfortable.

If she is more outgoing: Just approach her whenever you feel most comfortable.

• No don't say hi..walk up to her and be like..I notice that...etc and bam!! a conversation then you introduce yourself at the end of it and ask for her number

• Not that easy.. you don't know how hard it is for a guy

• I can't help that I'm a wimp

• well you can by first not calling yourself a wimp and getting a boost of self-esteem

• "Hi my name is______! How are ya?" That usually starts it off :)

• What I'm saying is how to pick the right time

• Aren't there times when she shouldn't be disturbed?

• Well, I mean when she's not around other people, like she's not hanging out with anyone or you could message her on Facebook or some other social site you know she uses.

What Guys Said 2

• Just go up and do it.. Even going up and hitting her books out of her hands will start a conversation..

• smile at her, compliment her.