It takes me months to realises if I actually like someone enough to get in a relationship with them?

So it takes me months and I mean months before I can even decide if I see a guy as relationship material and that I want to get more serious! Like it can take me 6 months!!

& whenever I do date I feel bad for like leading them on when they make things more serious and I back of and run for the hills because I'm unsure how I feel on them yet! They end up hating me or arguing with me because I don't want anything more serious. And I don't know what to do about this situation & how to handle it?

What Guys Said 2

• It's good if you take months to like people, it means your feelings may not be infatuation and is more deliberate.

Go on dates but be up front about your behaviour to the guys, I can imagine how heartbreaking it would be to invest so much time and see it go to waste.

• Tell people up front of your nature. This solves your problem twice.

What Girls Said 0