How can I learn how to get a girl to go out with me by texting?

I seem to not be able to get girls to go with me even the ones who gave me their number. Girls help would be most appreciated please Every time I finally respond with okay so where would you like to go out they stop texting back all of a sudden well then why would they give me their numbers sometimes without me even asking?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Flirt with them than talking irrelevant stuff.. Tell them theyre pretty.. Give them compliments... Flirt and ask them to meet you at a certain place for coffee... If they say no dating, tell em just as a friend cuz you wana see them while talking to them. Make them feel important. surely they'll start showing interest.

• You know every time I would compliment a girl it gets me in either the friend zone or just them saying thanks and they stop texting.

• Thanks

• happy to be of help :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0