Does he consider me a booty call or does he like me?

ok I've been hanging out with this guy for a while. The first date I made the mistake of sleeping with him (I know its bad and I figured he wouldn't text again so I was weary) well the day after sweet as it was he texts me saying that he had a good time and then after he got out of work he texted me again. he did everyday up until the second time we hung out. we went to a movie and ended up having sex afterwords. He didn't text me the day afterwords like he usually does. but he texted me the next which put me in a dilemma where I went out with another guy and he found about it. when he found he seemed distant this is when I told him I liked him and that I wanted to see where it goes and he said he want to see me some more too and apologized for being so distant. today we hung out and had more sex and a few hours afterwords he sent me a text with just a smiley face...I'm really pondering if he likes me or if he considers me as a booty call he really shows signs that he likes me but also shows signs that I'm a booty call too what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is never a good idea to sleep with a guy on a first date. Plus it's almost never develops into anything more than just a sexual relationship. Plus, you continue to sleep with him. I'm sorry, but yes, he does consider you easy and now expects sex every time he contacts you.

What Guys Said 2

• well really just stop having sex with him so much and you should find out if its all about sex for him you will find out by not doing that

• He likes you..but you can't be dating other guys at the same time and expect him to be ok with that.

What Girls Said 0