Guys, do you take your jacket off for a girl who is not your girl friend?

1. Do you usually take your jacket off for a girl, if she says she's cold? even if she is not your girl friend?

2. Do you usually take your jacket off for your girl friend? or hug her instead, if she's cold?

Aren't you cold as well, if you take off your jacket for girls? I mean it is a nice gesture but I always feel a bit uncomfortable of taking the jacket T_T

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Yes, I will even if she isn't.

2. I'll take my jacket off for her. I'm not really much of a hug type person.

And well, I guess I might be, but I've noticed that far often than not I can handle cold or warm better than others. In fact I think I've felt temperatures less since I was a child. So usually I don't really mind lending my jacket to someone who is cold.

• That's so sweet :) thank you for your opinion

• I guess it might also be a cultural thing, but I know people around here who don't give their jackets either. I'd say it's more about the person in question than anything else.

• :) true~ thank you, Alessus!

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't offer if I didn't want them to have it.

I would take jacket off for any girl. A girlfriend gets jacket and a hug.

• YES
    BOTH
    We then may move to a warmer place

• On more than one occasion I've taken off not just my jacket but my pants as well.

• 1. Yes

2. Yes

Cold? Sometimes, normally it isn't extreme enough to cause me discomfort though. Besides, if I didn't think it was worth the trade, why would I give you the jacket?

• I take off my jacket for all girls friend or girlfriend I was raised to be a gentlemen.

• isn't that etiquette

• Really? even to a stranger? T_T you are a nice person :) I'm not sure other guys would offer their jacket to a total stranger as well.

• well its called being nice. I mean it could be an issue, but you chance things

• I'd do that , yes.

• Of course, I see it as common courtesy

What Girls Said 0