No response to texting

So basically there is this girl that I recently asked out, and she said yes. The problem is, she USED to answer her texts before(before I asked her out and was about school work most of the time), but now she doesn't. Now normally, I would consider this a sign of uninterest, but the weird part is.. she always answers my calls, on the first call... Why is she doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• that is kinda weird. it could be that she doesn't like to text or mayb doesn't have it anymore or went over a limit.

What Girls Said 3

• well no I do that.. sometimes when I like someone its like I think too much in to the text I don't know what sounds better what to say back etc. I take kind of longggg to answer lol . but if the guy calls I would pick up the phone.

• Really? I never would have guessed that..

• Lol yea everyone is different. I think instead of looking at the texting and guessing if she likes you. See how she acts towards you! if she picks up how does she sound, excited ..talkative. Make plans spend time with her only then will you know. texting means nothing, some people are just bad it it. like me

• Yeah, that is strange...I think this is the type of question you'll have to ask her.

• on this your guess is as good as mine, but maybe she...say doesn't like texting really and realizes that you really wanna talk when you call her up. I don't know. or maybe she is playing stupid mind games. ask.

• I dunno, but its so very confusing.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're looking for some kind of commonality among women, like a generic answer to fit your situation, I really doubt you'll find it. Times like these, you really, really need to ask her yourself.