I completely screwed it up with this guy. What do I do? Pleasepleaseplease read this?

I met this guy a couple months ago and I really like him. He used to talk to me all the time and flirt with me and ten I think I got kind of obsessive and pushed him away. He hasn't been talking to me hardly at all and when I called him out on it he said he was just busy but wants to still talk to me. I messaged him on fb yesterday and he didn't respond and it kind of just threw me over the top. I told him to stop playing me and started really being a bitch. He's like the nicest guy ever and I feel really bad. He said he would never play someone and wouldn't get any satisfaction out of it, doesn't know what I'm talking about, etc. he then said he thought we were just friends and that need to stop freaking out on him everytime he doesn't respond to a text. He said he thought we were just friends and whatever whatever. But I know he used to like me. He used to flirt with me so much and I know I just fcked things up by being stupid. I know I'm annoying him and bothering him but I don't know what to do I really like him. And now after just freaking out I feel really bad. He didn't respond to the last thing I said, but I feel like I need to apologize. But I don't want to bother him even more. I don't know what to do. Should I apologize or what should I say? Or should I just drop it and not say anything because I have already done enough damage? Someone please help me I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• You fb him yesterday and he didn't respond yet? And that throws you over the top? You need to chill out. Not everything is so important that it has to be responded to immediately.

Other people have lives, so they can't drop whatever they are doing just to text you back. Getting mad over that shows major Psycho behaviour. And Facebook messages, those should be answered in the week that follows, not on the same day.

1) Stop being selfish and thinking that his number one priority should be to give up his life to respond to your demands.

2) Give the guy some space. Realize that your obsession over him is your problem. Yes, problem. And don't allow that problem to interfere with how you interact with him.

3) Interact with him the way you would any other friend. Would you behave that way if your best friend didn't respond to a fb message the same day? If the answer to that is that you would blow up on your best friend, then please seek counselling.

That being said, you probably freaked the guy out. Nothing that can't be undone, if you stop acting like a nutcase stalker control freak.

• Lol I agree I went completely overboard and I acknowledged it. He accepted my apology and now I'm just not going to talk to him at all. Don't want to make anything worse. Thanks for your advice

• See, don't overreact again. He accepted your apology, which is probably more than I would do. Definitely actually. If he contacts you again, feel free to respond. Just let him be in control of when both of you interact.

You've been too forward. Now, not being distant, but being receptive while not freaking out over frequency of conversations, you can slowly get to know more about this person and see if it's worth building something with him.

If you treat it like it's no big deal and it doesn't matter, it will turn out fine. When we over-think things, we mess it all up.

What Guys Said 4

• Just drop it. If he wanted something more, he would not have said that you two are just friends. He has given you his answer, you just need to accept it and move on to someone else.

• Move on, learn from this mistake. Once a girl pushes a guy away we usually stay away.

• No he was just your friend. To be precise not more than " friends with benefit"

• give him some time, then get back in touch.

What Girls Said 0