Talk to women like guys to avoid nervousness around them?

To avoid my shyness around women should I just talk to them like they're one of my buds so I'm not so shaky and nervous? I'm completely terrified of women..

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Women are PEOPLE, just like you. You have nothing to worry about :) Plus, women are nicer in general and wouldn't do anything to embarrass you.

• I know they are. I was raised by nothing but women, my mom and my aunts.they are nicer in general, compassionate, nurturers

• women are humans but are looks/how we dress can be nervous around a guy and make them think we are too good for them sometimes but it perfect normal to be shaky n nervous but you get break that off and be more social and hang around girls we not going BITE!! i was once like you be now loud and silly

• I just wished if I asked for a number you all would let me down nicely

• I tried it the girls ignore me And won't view my profile

• keep trying it put update pictures lf your fast to give up on love and women your going to single forever

• yes. just focus on being friends with a female before a relationship

• Why are men and women on this site telling me different?

• i know.. but the same applies to a girlfriend

dont you want a friend in your girlfriend as well as a lover?

girlfriends turn into a wife.

• But I'm at a huge disadvantage women think I'm ugly

What Guys Said 5

• A trick I used is this and I hope it helps. When I was in college I used to be uncomfortable around women and at one point I became physically sick due to fear of everything imaginable (rejection, public humiliation, etc.). What I did when I graduated was not to care about them. Let me explain, when you see a woman you like you automatically think damn she's hot and that builds up tension and bam your nerves are gone. What I do is this I just educated myself about females, not out of hatred just for my own well being. I diesect that crap they wear on their face so they can go into the world, the effort they make to show enough but not too much, and once you take out the need to put your penis inside her volva to go up in her vagina you tend to calm down and see them as a regualr ass person.
    So overall just focus on becoming a better version of yourself by working out or doing something you enjoy. Don't put a woman above yourself unless this is a woman that will do the same for you. And I see your age and I'm younger but I really hope I helped. Good luck sir.

• You did help but sex is a need.. we're men. .

• I guess i should be more clear instead of someone disliking me. I'm saying if you want sex, and you are not getting any masterbate to get the tension out but do it in moderation.

• It's not the same

• Rejection is completely normal as being a guy. All guys have gone through this, its something that you need to get over by keep on moving forward with conversation with women. How so? You have the right idea, but you should talk to women like you are good friends. I used to be so nervous around women and scared that I learned by doing and failing and eventually got over rejection. Now even when I get rejected I don't care because I know that I am good guy. You have to learn this now that you are good enough as is and go can have whatever you put your mind to.

• Just as long as you don't say "hey, 'sup"

• I don't say that I'm 36 lol

• Im terrified of women too.. when they talk to me i just smile and ignore them...which sucks because they think im not interested

• yeah if you ignore us? we're people too. Obviously if we get ignored we're going to think you don't want to talk.

• Im too much of a pussy to talk to girls even tho im not a bad looking guy...sometimes i even ignore girls that message me on Facebook..just too nervous to respond to them

• Same problem here asker

• Dude you are 30+ years old. Honestly just grow some balls and get over your "shyness".

• Me having testicles is irrelevant to fear

• What is there to fear? Your only fear at this point should be that you will be alone forever if you don't get over your shyness with women.