Why would a guy ignore a girl when she sends him a cute photo of herself?

I really would like to know the answer to this. I'm very hurt, I sent my friend a cute photo of me and he has told me he loves seeing me. He sends me way more of him than I sent to him of me.

It really killed me, shot my confidence right down. He's ignoring my messages, and it's not the first time he's done it but I can't believe he'd do it when I put myself out there. Or at least, I feel I did.

It's been hours. And he made sure to space out when he's "read" my texts. It is very upsetting.

Why would a guy purposely do this? I remember he was a little weird way back in the fall with some pics I sent. Like I sent him a photo on snapchat and he replied with a photo of food. It was just weird.

But these pics I sent earlier were just of me heading out for the day, looking cute, I felt good, etc.

Then after a few hours of no response I changed the subject and it's been hours since then and no response to anything. He spaced out when he "read" each message, too. It's just weird. I feel ridiculous and hurt and low as hell.

Why would a guy do this. He is attached to his phone.

Most Helpful Guy

• like with women, if a man likes you, he will take a few minutes to try and think of the best thing to say. we know how sensitive women can be about their look. women pride themselves on how they look, tomboy or not, they're still girls and that's what they like to do, no idea why. if he's taking hours to reply, he's probably just busy and can't take the time to do it right now. if it's been a week and he hasn't replied, then something is seriously wrong. don't take his non-response too seriously. i think he's just trying to think of the right thing to say.

i was at the strip club the other day and this one girl said that she hadn't got a dance yet and she had been there for at least 4 hours. shocked, i took a few seconds to kind of think of something to sort of not only make her feel well, but to sort of invite her to a dance. i wound up saying "how has a gorgeous girl like yourself, not gotten a dance yet?" her face lit up and sort of looked down at the ground then looked back at me. earlier she had said that she kind of knows what musicians are like (im one) but she never told me. so, i thought id try to throw her off her game a little bit.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you're both pretty narcissistic and want attention and compliments. He may just be a little more narcissistic than you. If you're fishing for compliments, and he's more absorbed in himself, he'll probably ignore your photos.

• Nah, I'm not narcissistic.

• Hopefully the nature of your photos weren't sexual. Assuming that they weren't, he may be playing on your emotions. Guys do it all the time and it works on most women, sadly. Find something else to preoccupy your mind. Get him out of your head.

• Oh no not sexual at all. Very casual, and have sent this kind in the past. But it's sort of sporadic with me, for him he does it often. Very hurt he is ignoring me :-( thank you for writing I have a feeling he's playing around for sure. I don't know why he'd do that with me as I don't feel like I want to talk to him much now due to the fact he is doing that :-(

• He is masturabating all over your pic.. Not what you wanted to hear so he playing shy.

• hmm I'm not sure

• So then why did you bother answering?

What Girls Said 2

• Let me message u?(:

• He's a narcissistic jerk and you have low self esteem which is why you base your worth so much on his reaction. You were looking for his validation to affirm that you are in fact cute.

• He didn't even have to pay a compliment as there was a conversation there but being totally ignored really hurts