Hints? what hints do you a guy to show that you wanna kiss him?

So the question's pretty straight forward. When you wanna kiss a guy what signs or hints do you give him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bite your lip, stare in his eyes. Should do it

Before you made the move be flirty, TOUCHY, and be nice to him.

Hope this helps!

Good luck! :D

• Everybody says lip biting. Is that what attracts the guy?

• Thanks for MH! :D

• No prob :o)

What Guys Said 4

• If we are already on a kiss-kiss level, she places one or both hands at my neck or shoulders, she looks at my lips, faces me and places her breasts firmly against me, and kisses, wherever we are and whether I want to or not. If we are not (yet) on such an intimate level, the same applies.

A little note of perhaps tangential relevance to this question: You may have read about that recent "study" in which girls were instructed to approach strange men and request a kiss. It appears that the majority of the men (I forget, like 70% accepted). The same scenario reversed resulted in hardly any women accepting a kiss from strange women.

• What if he turns away or denies it.. Then what do I do?

• A male refusing a kiss from a girl would be weird for many reasons. But first you'd have to rule out a girlfriend who has completely blinded him to other women, he is gay, he is neurotically afraid of catching a cold from you, or he plans to enter the priesthood.

Plainly, it is much more humiliating for a girl to be refused a romantic gesture; it is an ego-risk men make often. If he refused, you would at least know that he is an effeminate, unchivalrous bastard not worthy of a thought from you. But I think his refusal would be very unlikely if you trust your objective woman's intuition.

Sorry, the last word in my above first comment should, of course, be "men."

I and all the commenters here want you to call him over "right now" and give him a big kissy smack on his lips and tell us what happens. I think us commenters have had experience similar to yours (thus our advice) and want to hear your result.

• I just remembered another reason one would refuse a kiss. A girlfriend once refused me because she had just eaten garlic and wanted to brush her teeth. So there's that. Please forgive my verbosity here.

• I'd get the idea by noticing they're moving their head towards me.

• look him in the eyes and bite your lip

• Lean forward.

Place your lips on his.

What Girls Said 5

• You basically go for it. Plus rye contact is important.

• Give him a warm embrace, look at his eyes then his mouth and back to his eyes, lean closer to his face and bite your lip.

• But if I hugged him, he'd be creeped out cause me & him like never hug or anything..

• True.

• Thanks

• I like to stare in his eyes and simultaneously lick my lips *and try to be seductive about it* ... and I'll stare at his lips too

• ok Here: bite your lip 2:tell him 3:make the move first

• When you are hugging press your body tight into his and look into his eyes

• Me & him don't hug.. We did once because everyone was giving hugs for holiday break but other than that, we never hug.