Can you develop feelings for someone or is it always only the moment you meet them you get attracted?

Is it possible to develop feelings over time or is it only when you first meet them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can never have feelings for someone I just met. I can think he is attractive for whatever qualities he possesses, I can like his demeanor, but I can't even develop a crush, let alone any deeper feelings.

In order to care for any guy romantically, I have to go out/hang out with him and get to know him.
    And it doesn't matter whether I found him attractive at first glance, or not. Out of numerous former crushes, I only found one guy attractive, before I started actually liking him. All the others caused me to develop feelings, while I didn't even notice them as male humans prior to getting to know them.

What Girls Said 5

• over time ,,,,,,

• I had developed feelings for a friend of mine, I dont regret it, he still doesn't know it :)

• i developed feelings 7 weeks but not the day i meet them no

• to be more realistic, i think it is only possible to develop feelings for someone that we have met

• I need to have some attraction to start with.

What Guys Said 3

• For me, it usually happens that I develop feelings for someone I already know. It's almost always that I open my eyes and say, "whoa, I never realized how great you are."

• You can develop feelings over time.

• I've always wondered this, but I doubt it.