What do you consider more romantic?

What do you consider more romantic, cuddled together watching the sunset or cuddled together watching the sunrise

• sunset
  • sunrise

Most Helpful Girl

• I would pick sunrise. In my opinion i picture it like we stayed up all night talked, laughed, cried, cuddled and stayed together. We just shared great moments together without having intimacy.

What Girls Said 18

• damn man what kind of poll is this?

thats soooo difficult lol…

ok so iv literally been sitting here for about 5 minutes trying to make a decision… and I'm going to say [oh shit i stopped again lol]

ok im going to say sunrise. to be thankful for a new day spent with the one i love. that said, i could b thankful for ending another day with him=/
    ughh … I'm leaving. lol

• doesn't matter to me at all I love both, plus I love cuddling and even more so Im close to the one I love just enjoying each other company.

• Sunrise for sure. Whether its that I spent the whole night awake with him laughing and having so much fun that we forget to sleep, or if its that we did sleep and woke up together early enough to watch the day begin. The idea of sipping on a hot cup of coffee in my boyfriend's/date's arms on a brisk morning is so romantic and appealing.

If we're being sexual about this then I agree with most people and would say sunset. But if you're going for real romance and a moment she won't forget, something new and special that's both relaxing and exciting, the sexual tension is gone with the sunrise. At sunset there's a different vibe. Sunrise is an amorous setting that makes the moment less sexual and more personal.

• sunrise because dates often happen in the afternoon and evening.

the sunrise would be so refreshing though. i actually prefer the early morning light. wish i could wake up early enough.

• If it's the end of the date, sunrise is best. If it's the beginning, sunset is best because then you both can go out and enjoy the nightlife... or stay in. ;)

• Both are gorgeous but sunrise because is rather get up early to hear the birds chirping and ish...ughh I need to find my future husband asap

• ..something adventurous is romantic to me...not doing something boring...Like swimming or water skiing, even better water jetpacking

• the sunset

• cuddling while watching the sun set would be my thing :) But even cuddling would be good

• I would say sun set but the sunrise is beautiful too.

• Sunset is more romantic.

• grr. I like both. Too hard to choose.

• sunset is more romantic as it means night is coming and stars will be shining brightly soon
    sunrise gives us hope for a brand new day :)

• I think both,

• Definitely sunrise. If you're still together after all night you must love each other ;)

• I find sunsets more romantic for some reason. But I honestly couldn't even tell you why I prefer sunsets to sun rises

• you see sunset every day and there are people everywhere, rarely anyone sleeps at that time. but at sunrise everyone is sleeping and there's just two of you felling kinda 'alone' in this world with each other. that's my opinion

• well sunsets are probably more likely to lead to sex...so...

What Guys Said 4

• Sunset - Watching sunset after a wild sex is pretty romantic

Sunrise - I would like to wake up watching a beautiful sunrise on the horizon and then probably we would go for another WILD RIDE..

• I would say either. Hopefully it is on top of a 11,000ft mountain.

• You'd end up freezing your balls off and asphyxiating each other.

• not at all. That is not high enough to asphyxiate, some people that aren't used to being that high, breath heavy and feel like the have ran a 100 yard sprint from just walking around but there's plenty of oxygen. Its not cold at all in the summer. Maybe a few degrees colder than the valley.

• I would say both but the sunrise is so much better after sex.

• Sunset for sure because its the day ending which means sex.