What is the worst part of your first date (ever)?

Tell me your stories pitiful humans. Divulge unto me your fears so that I may feed.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's never the dating part that's bad. Once you both confirm you like each other it's smooth sailing for a while.

The part that's bad is when the girl likes you but you don't like her and she tries to convince you to like her.

• So you've never had any blunders on a date? No spilled drinks? No tripping? No awkward words?

You're too smooth to be alive, sir.

• how do you feel about a girl that's convincing you that you should not date while you like her? I'm
      going through this now, we like each other, but I think he's just settling for me and doesnot wanna let me go, I keep asking him about it and he says I nag too much

• That would be ok for a while. Eventually I'd just get bored of trying to convince her.

What Girls Said 6

• i dont 'date' but a friend of mine threw up and he kissed her without warning so she couldnt tell him.

lol ;-) serves him right.

• A guy took me to twin peaks once, which is kinda like hooters just worse. Worst first date ever. I can't even single out one thing that was bad, all of them were

• I had a date with a guy I met from the conference, he called me "Christina..." which was obviously not my name...LOL

• We were in his car and he offered me a mint and he took one too. I thought he was going to kiss me. But he didn't, we just hugged and made plants for a second date.
    kinda bummed me out lol

• The worst part is the anticipation. Deciding if you want to see the other person. And then if you do worrying that the feeling is mutual.

• I think it's awkward when you're getting to know each other. What do you do for work, do you like it. Then if it's kinda lame you'll run out of things to say. Lol on my first date with an ex he caught me giving a dirty look to a crying baby. That was pretty embarrassing. He was like "so do you like kids"

What Guys Said 3

• Well the first date where I got to drive the family car, I was a sophomore in high school. Went to pick up this really sweet girl at her house. Rang the doorbell (already nervous). Both of her parents answer the door and invite me in 'cause my date wasn't quite ready (natch). As I walk into the foyer of their home I hit my head on the hanging light fixture (I was already 6'1") and it just went swinging. Thought I was going to bring that thing down. The parents were great about it, but I wanted to crawl off somewhere. But -- the date actually went pretty well.

• One time I went on a date with a girl that ended up being at her best friend's band's show. Originally we were supposed to get coffee a few days before but I got sick a few hours before it so we rescheduled. We were going to get coffee or dinner but then while i was at work, she changed it to going to her best friend's band's show because she forgot she told him she'd go so she made that our date.

It ended up being a half hour away in an area I wasn't familiar with and on top of that her friends were wtih us too and this was our first time meeting and our first date. I didn't mind her friends personally, but them talking to us kept us from talking. During the show we barely got to talk because it was too loud and even between the bands, her friends came up to us. It sucked because we hit it off talking before the date, but during the date we felt no chemistry at all. Walking to our cars after the date felt awkward and she ended up not wanting a 2nd date and acted like it was my fault which was bullshit because I told her going to her friend's show for our first date was a bad idea.

• fuck... I have no girlfriend so no date...:/