A guy's online profile says that he is looking for females from 22 to 48. He is 30 years old. What does that mean? Does he prefer cougars?

I have been seeing this guy I met online for a few times. I noticed yesterday that he has joined another dating website, and that on his profile he has chosen the parameters of the girls he would like to meet to be between 23 to 47 years old, but he is 30. I am 25. Does that mean that he prefers older women? And the fact that he opened another dating account on another website after going out a few times with me and texting me from time to time, does that mean he doesn't think I am a potential?

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt he prefers older women, but not a lot of younger guys go after them so it is easier to have sex with one of the older women that wants to feel young by having sex with a younger man.

What Guys Said 2

• He may have been with a cougar or, more likely, talked to some buddies about their great cougar experiences and is open to giving it a try. Given that he is now on another site, you need to decide what you want. If you want a relationship or exclusivity, you're probably going to have to ask for it.

• He's looking to hook up. IMHO if he was looking for serious he would likely have a clearer range.

What Girls Said 2

• dan viE caray ki ena bon lasos!

• He's open to having sex with a large range of females.