Why do people get so mad when someone has a dating preference?

Why do people get so mad when someone has a dating preference? I mean a lot of people have them? Why do so many guys get upset when someone has a dating preference and they're not it

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is because no one likes being rejected for any reason, and having a preference for someone that isn't like them, makes them feel rejected.

What Guys Said 3

• Because they don't like the fact that they're not in that preference, no one does. That's really all there is to it.

• Lack of other options makes them losers like that.

• Honestly, I don't get mad I get rather sad when I realize all the girls I could see myself with don't like me but with some people that sadness probably translates into being mad at some point.

I see myself getting a bit bitter since I don't fit the preference of any girls ( it's a too much weight on a tall guy thing, makes me look like a freak) but in the end I still have to respect them.

• Why would you have respect for them

• Basically because it is every humans right to chose who they like and who they don't like. It doesn't matter how much I want a girl to like me if she just does not there is nothing I can do doesn't matter how bad I want to. And I can't get mad at all the girls in my life that would just be stupid

What Girls Said 3

• i guess its superficial...like shows that looks only matters...you haven't even met the person yet and youve already proclaimed your standards...makes u look arrogant

• because they are stupid and don't understand life

• Insecurity or jealousy or low self confidence.