If a girl you were about to meet up with for a second date sent you a message saying?

"Can't wait to see your smile ;)" Would you think it was sweet of her to say that or think it was too much too soon? Like she was coming on too strong?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Sounds like a sweet and perfectly appropriate thing to say before a second date. I don't think something that innocent is ever really inappropriate.

• I think it would ease my nerves and definitely make me feel better about going on a second date. So yeah go ahead. I don't think saying that really indicates anything as far as coming on too strong is concerned. It's just a nice compliment, nothing more.

• I'd be totally fine with it, but SOME guys (particularly guys NOT interested in a relationship) might get a little weirded out.

• Yeah, I can't imagine anyone NOT liking this. Go for it!

• i would cry...tears of happiness and joy.

but really for sure say this to the guy you are seeing!

good luck!

• Lol, cute. Would you mind explaining to me how it would make you feel? Like, what kind of feelings toward her would arise? thanks :)

• well if a girl is going on a second date with me i like her. So i would feel good and it would be just be something cute to say to him to make him feel nice and welcoming to you. My feelings for the girl would be increased by a lot because she is showing signs of interest. Not only that but it just over all makes me feel welcomed lol

• It's totally fine. Did you only recently start dating?

• It's sweet. I like sweet, nice girls like that

• My heart would melt. But I've never been on a date so don't take my word for it.

What Girls Said 2

• sweet talk!

• It depends how the date went.