Guys and Girls, How did you first official kiss go? Was it expected? Was it everything you've expected? Explain Why and why not?

I got my first official kiss in like..October of last year,..and It wasn't expected and it wasbad..I was so shocked I didn't even closed my eyes and He noticed it..It was my first time making it, It was teethy, My mouth was open to wide and He tasted of ask..and his facial hair was piercing sharp..It was quite uncomfortable and bad..I thought I was a really bad kisser after that until I kissed my second guy and found out it's just beginners bad luck and now I'm quiet good and getting better..so know I want to know you're experience

• Best kiss ever, Natural good kisser
  • It was ok, yet awkward
  • It was nothing special
  • I don't like to think about it
  • It was so bad...

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking back on it, it was like something from a fairy tale... The atmosphere was perfect, build-up couldn't have been any better and mood afterwards was dreamlike.

However, it was nearly 9 years ago, so I could just be looking back on it with nostalgia goggles.

What Guys Said 7

• never got 1st kiss

• It was our wedding night.. so it HAD to be special.

• wow..really?

• In a way, you are right. I never experienced that. But finding love does not mean that you have to kiss and do all the things that you are not supposed to do outside marriage. So, that's why, I am glad I will be clean in this regards whem I face God. Of course I am not perfect in other areas.

• That's not what I ment..and I'm agnostic but as a former catholic I know that everyone is a borner sinner and will always be a sinner..so you're never really clean

• It was expected. And it went well she kind of just led things and it was nice.

• Whenever it's about to happen, I wake up :(

• I'll let you know if I ever make it to that point.

• We were in the sandbox at recess and I made her a sand heart. Sparks flew, motions ran high, and she planted one on me. Instant Mack Daddy status. Play on player, play on.

• My first kiss was gross. She had just finished a cigarette and she tasted like an ash tray.

What Girls Said 1

• We had been friends for a while and like he had been flirting and stuff with me. Then like after sometime he started asking me for a kiss. He did this everyday for a while and I kept telling him no. One day I said what the hell.. and we kissed. I haven't forgotten it.. and I doubt that I will.